Associate Adviser – Perth
Based in our Subiaco office you will assist the Financial Advisers with the following tasks:
- Attending and coordinating client meetings
- Liaising with clients
- Manage the coordination of paperwork
- Managing compliance of client files
- Assisting with client queries and technical support to the Adviser
- Researching and designing suitable strategies and portfolios that align with client demographic and risk profiles
- Manage the preparation of compliant and accurate Statements of Advice
You must have completed your B. Bus, B. Com, or equivalent and be progressing toward becoming fully qualified. Financial planning experience is preferable.
We are looking for someone that is client focused, a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress to an Adviser.
Initially established as an accounting practice in 1971, we have continued to grow and expand our capabilities to provide our clients with direct access to a wide range of skills and expertise. Today, Knight provides 3 main service offerings – Accounting, Financial Advice and Self-Managed Super and employs over 60 staff.
Through the delivery of our services and advice from across our business, we help our clients to achieve their version of financial success and support and guide them through various stages of their life.
Our business is built on relationships and our relationship with our staff is a key focus area for us. We are committed to being an employer of choice and want our staff to feel engaged, challenged and motivated.