Client Service Officer – Albany
Based in our Albany office you will assist the Financial Adviser with the following tasks:
- Liaising with clients and assisting with their general queries
- Coordinating and attending client meetings
- Preparing and coordinating paperwork
- Managing compliance of client files
- Preparing and lodging applications with product providers
- Preparing Insurance quotes
- Effectively managing workflow through Xplan
- Some travel may be required from time to time in the South West and Perth.
You must have strong administration skills with previous experience working in accounting or financial services preferable.
We are looking for someone that is client focused, a team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
Initially established as an accounting practice in 1971, we have continued to grow and expand our capabilities to provide our clients with direct access to a wide range of skills and expertise. Today, Knight provides 3 main service offerings – Accounting, Financial Advice and Self-Managed Super and employs over 60 staff.
Through the delivery of our services and advice from across our business, we help our clients to achieve their version of financial success and support and guide them through various stages of their life.
Our business is built on relationships and our relationship with our staff is a key focus area for us. We are committed to being an employer of choice and want our staff to feel engaged, challenged and motivated.