Client Services Officer
Initially established as an accounting practice in 1971, we have continued to grow and expand our capabilities to provide our clients with direct access to a wide range of skills and expertise. Today, Knight provides 3 main service offerings – Accounting, Financial Advice and Self-Managed Super and employs over 60 staff.
Through the delivery of our services and advice from across our business, we help our clients to achieve their version of financial success and support and guide them through various stages of their life.
Our business is built on relationships and our relationship with our staff is a key focus area for us. We are committed to being an employer of choice and want our staff to feel engaged, challenged and motivated.
What we offer
We offer a broad range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary;
- A supportive working environment where you will be assigned a people manager and buddy to assist you to transition into the role and support you with your ongoing career development;
- Study support and paid study leave;
- Social events that are inclusive of all staff and paid for by the firm;
- Career development opportunities;
- Regular training that focuses on technical, advisory, leadership, and people skills.
- Wellness program which includes wellness talks, health checks, chair massages, community sports events;
- Free breakfast and healthy snacks;
- Regular morning teas;
- Interesting and challenging work that will develop your skills and provide you with job satisfaction;
- A multicultural diverse working environment; and
- Great office facilities include a lounge area, balcony with BBQ, and end of trip facilities.
You will work as part of the Client Services team and diligently implement the financial plans designed by our Financial Advisers for our clients. You will be the main point of contact for any incoming client queries as well as keeping clients updated on the status of their work. A strong focus on client service is a key aspect of this role.
The ability to multi-task and exceptional organisational and written and verbal communication skills will be an essential requirement for this role. You will need to be able to work to tight deadlines and manage expectations on the delivery of your work.
Main duties include:
- Oversee and review the preparation and lodgement of forms for pre-implementation and post-implementation;
- Effectively manage your workflow;
- Be a team player and offer support to others where required;
- Liaise with clients and assist with their general enquiries;
- Maintain integrity of client database (X-Plan); and
- Remain vigilant for opportunities to provide better service to our clients or improve the effectiveness of our systems and processes.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the Financial Advice industry;
- Preferred 2 year’s experience in a similar role;
- Diploma in Financial Planning Diploma (desirable but not essential); and
- Experience with X-Plan (desirable but not essential).
- We are looking for someone who is client-focused, proactive, organised and has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).