Working in a our internal Finance team you will be responsible for the day-to-day finance functions across a portfolio of entities within our business.
- Preparing monthly financial and management reports within deadlines
- Preparing weekly and adhoc analytical reports
- Preparing monthly payroll
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budgets, periodic forecasts and strategic planning.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements, FBT and Payroll Tax returns.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and undertaking requested financial analysis to support decision making.
- Providing guidance to the Assistant Accountant who is responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
What we are looking for
- A minimum of 3 years’ commercial accounting experience
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business or equivalent;
- Experience in professional services is preferable;
- Excel skills and the ability to run reports and analyse data is essential;
- Proficient using MYOB Accountright
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player;
- Positive can do attitude;
- Organised with good attention to detail; and
- Growth mindset.
Please note this is not a client facing role. It is within our internal finance team supporting our business.
What we offer
We offer a broad range of benefits including
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home;
- Competitive salary;
- Supportive working environment where you will be assigned a people manager and buddy to assist you to transition into the role and support you with your ongoing career development;
- Study support and paid study leave;
- Social events that are inclusive of all staff and paid for by the firm;
- Career development opportunities;
- Regular training that focuses on technical, advisory, leadership and people skills.
- Wellness program which includes wellness talks, health checks, chair massages, community sports events;
- Free breakfast and healthy snacks;
- Regular morning teas;
- Interesting and challenging work that will develop your skills and provide you with job satisfaction;
- A multicultural diverse working environment; and
- Great office facilities including lounge area, balcony with BBQ and shower.