Manager – Tax and Business Services
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in tax and business services. They will be client focused, proactive and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
Proactively manages a client base including establishing and maintaining key relationships with clients
- Responsible for compliance and business advisory work for their client base;
- Manage workflow;
- Manage and develop staff; and
- Manage and lead internal projects.
- 6+ years’ of public practice experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience;
- Completed CA or CPA; and
- Previous people management and client management experience.
For more information on the role please contact Ailish Costello (HR Manager) 08 9254 6821.