Working in a fast-paced professional services business, you will be responsible for ensuring all our clients and visitors have an excellent client experience when they contact or attend our office. Your main duties will include:
- Warmly welcome all visitors and notify appropriate staff member;
- Answer and direct incoming calls as appropriate;
- Manage meeting rooms and ensure they are set up for each meeting.
- Organise appointments;
- Making teas and coffees for visitors ;
- Assist with function organisation and hospitality;
- Assist with admin duties including out of office errands; and
- Assist with kitchen duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a fast- paced reception role and will display the following skills:
- Client focused;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and have the ability to prioritise;
- Team player;
- Proficient using MS office; and
- Attention to detail.
This is a full-time position and you must be able to work during our office hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
For more information on the role please contact Ailish Costello (HR Manager) 08 9254 6821.